Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
TSC Jobs, TSC Secretariat Jobs, Entry Level Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is an independent Commission established under Article 237 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
In line with Government Internship Policy, the Commission intends to offer internship opportunity to qualified youth in various areas of specialization to enable them gain practical work experience which will improve their competencies and competitiveness in their career life.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Twenty – One (21) Internship opportunities in various areas of specialization are distributed as follows: –
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) – 6 positions
- Records Management – 6
- Human Resource Management/Development – 6 positions
- Finance & Account – 2 positions
- Legal – 1 position
1) Academic/Professional qualifications: –
a) INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, and Computer Technology, Software
Development, Information Security & Forensics and other Recognized Bachelors of Science ICT Courses.
b) RECORDS MANAGEMENT
Bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Records and Archives Management/Library Science, Knowledge of
Electronics Documents and Records Management Systems (EDRMS).
c) HR MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management OR Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences plus a Diploma in Human Resource Management.
d) FINANCE & ACCOUNT
Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Arts Economics
Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
Completed the Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law
Ability to undertake research and provide legal opinions
Fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
2) Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
3) Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized Institution.
4) Must provide a certificate of proficiency in ICT.
5) Should have a Credit Bureau Certification. (CRB)
6) Should not have done internship in any other organization.
7) Should provide Certificate of Good Conduct during the selection.
1) Must be a person of integrity.
2) Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
3) Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
The Internship positions will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs.25,000) per month.
Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County offices.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Applications should be submitted online through TSC recruitment portal Website: www.tsc.go.ke
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Monday 22nd November, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.