Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Government Jobs, National Heroes Council Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
The National Heroes Council is a State Corporation established under the Kenya Heroes Act No. 5 of 2014. The mandate of Council is to provide for the recognition of heroes, establish criteria for the identification, selection and honoring of national heroes and provide for the categories of heroes.
In order to realize its mandate the Council seeks to recruit suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill various posts. Application are hereby invited to fill the following vacancies in the Council:-
- 1. Chief Executive Officer 1 1 HC/01/2022
- 2. Deputy Director, Heroes Square, Monuments and Research – HC/02/2022
- 3. Deputy Director, Public Education Awareness and Corporate Communication – HC/03/2022
- 4. Deputy Director, Heroes Rewards, Sanctions and Assistance – HC/04/2022
- 5. Deputy Director, Corporate Services – HC/05/2022
- 6. Corporation Secretary / Deputy Director, Legal Services – HC/06/2022
- 7. Assistant Director/Manager Finance & Accounts – HC/12/2022
- 8. Assistant Director/Manager, Policy and Planning – HC/08/2022
- 9. Assistant Director/Manager Internal Audit – HC/09/2022
- 10. Assistant Director/Manager, Human Resource and Administration – HC/10/2022
- 11. Principal Supply Chain Management Officer – HC/11/2022
- 12. Human Resource Officer – HC/13/2022
- 13. Heroes Officer (Education, Research and Rewards) – HC/07/2022 – 3 Posts
- 14. Senior Assistant Office Administrator – HC/14/2022 – 2 Posts
- 15. Driver – HC/16/2022 – 2 Post
- 16. Office Assistant – HC/15/2022 – 2 Post
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
MODE OF APPLICATION
• For full details on job description and appointment specifications of the above advertised positions, visit our website www.nationalheroescouncil.or.ke
• Interested persons who meet the requirements should submit their application through the recruitment portal recruitment.nationalheroescouncil.or.ke on or before close of business 10th February, 2023.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted and shall be required to download and dully fill the Heroes Council application for employment form, from the Heroes Council website.
The Candidate will be required to produce originals of their Birth Certificate, National Identity Cards, Academic and Professional Certificate and transcripts during interviews.
National Heroes Council is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification