Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Government Jobs, Kenya Development Corporation Jobs, KDC Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
The Kenya Development Corporation (KDC), is a premier Development Finance Institution (DFI) incorporated on 27th November 2020 following the merger of Industrial & Commercial Development Corporation (ICDC), IDB Capital Ltd (IDB) and Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC).
The Corporation’s mandate is to promote sustainable socio-economic development by providing development finance, infrastructure finance, business support and advisory services to medium and large-scale industries, infrastructure projects and commercial undertakings in target sectors in Kenya and elsewhere.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
As part of our strategic realignment we believe that attracting and retaining the right people is essential to the realization of our corporate goals and therefore must have in place, world-class human resources.
KDC therefore invites applications from qualified professionals for the following positions:
1. Assistant Manager, Corporate Communication KDC 4 1 post
2. Assistant Manager, Risk Management & Compliance KDC 4 1 post
3. Assistant Manager, Portfolio Management KDC 4 1 post
4. Assistant Manager, Business Advisory KDC 4 1 post
5. Assistant Manager, Security KDC 4 1 post
6. Assistant Manager, Business Development KDC 4 2 posts
7. Assistant Manager, Investment Appraisal & Administration KDC 4 2 posts
8. Assistant Manager, Partnership & Resource Mobilization KDC 4 1 post
9. Senior Portfolio Management Officer KDC 5 3 posts
10. Senior Business Development Officer KDC 5 2 posts
11. Senior Business Advisory Officer KDC 5 1 post
12. Senior Investment Appraisal & Administration Officers KDC 5 3 posts
13. Senior Resource Mobilization Officer KDC 5 1 post
14. Senior Information Communications Technology Officer KDC 5 2 posts
Detailed application instructions are available on the KDC website www.kdc.go.ke under the careers section. The applications should be received by 16th December 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kenya Development Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution of Kenya Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons living with disabilities.
Therefore, women, Persons Living with Disability, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification