Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
NGO Jobs, World Vision Jobs, Jobs in Kenya,
World Vision is a global community of millions, working together for one purpose: to change the lives of vulnerable children.
Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be educated for life, experience love of God and their neighbours and are cared for, protected and participating. Together we share proven, worldclass development methods to bring food, water, education and economic change.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
By working with communities to protect children from violence and neglect, caring for them in emergencies, and challenging everyday injustice, we enable self-sufficient communities to make real, lasting change. Driven by our desire to serve God and make a lasting impact in the world, we’re a people that know no bounds or borders – anyone with the will to make positive change for children shares our vision. The more of us there are, the stronger we become, and the bigger our impact will be.
Project Coordinator – Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration
Senior People & Culture Officer – East Africa Regional Office
Senior Program Manager – IMARA
Project Officer – Child Protection
Project Officer -Farmer Managed Natural Regeneration (CRIFSUP)
Communications Officer (Media & Public Engagement)
Communications, Advocacy & Engagement Officer – JFA
Technical Specialist – Market Systems
Technical Specialist – Natural Resource Management
Senior Director, Global WASH Operations
Get the full job description Click Here
Important Public Notice!
It has come to our attention that several agencies or persons, are claiming to be acting on World Vision’s behalf in recruiting or facilitating the recruitment of personnel.
World Vision wishes to advise the public in unconditional terms that:
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- World Vision does not outsource its recruitment process to any organization or agency which, through website postings, mass e-mail messages, newsletters or otherwise claims to be doing recruitment on its behalf. World Vision will only use approved and reputable executive search firms (exception basis only).
- Advertisements for vacant positions can only be found on our official World Vision International career website http://careers.wvi.org and/or on World Vision Support Office websites.
- World Vision does not, and will never solicit money for any part of its recruitment processes including short-listing, interviews, background, and/or medical check-ups.
- World Vision will not be responsible for such fraudulent correspondence or any loss of money or theft which may result from anyone engaging in any fraudulent recruitment activity.
- Please be cautious, and if you have any questions and/or would like to report what you believe to be a fraudulent World Vision recruitment person(s) or agency, please email WVI.