Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
DPP Jobs, Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions Jobs, Shortlisted Candidates, Government Jobs,
The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions invited in the print media on 11th May, 2021 applications from candidates wishing to be considered for appointment to various positions.
At the close of the advertisement on 17th June, 2021, a total of nine thousand, eight hundred and seventy four (9,874) applications were received for various posts as indicated in the table below:
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
1. Senior Records Management Officer – 11 shortlisted candidates
2. Senior Administrative Officer – 63 shortlisted candidates
3. Senior ICT Officer II – 9 shortlisted candidates
4. Administrative Officer I – 25 shortlisted candidates
5. Executive Secretary – 19 shortlisted candidates
6. Human Resource Management Officer II – 19 shortlisted candidates
7. Supply Chain Management Officer II – 14 shortlisted candidates
8. Senior Information Officer II – 8 shortlisted candidates
9. Librarian – 9 shortlisted candidates
10. Administrative Officer III – 36 shortlisted candidates
11. Records Management Officer II – 9 shortlisted candidates
12. Accountant I – 19 shortlisted candidates
13. Economist/Statistician II – 24 shortlisted candidates
14. Information Officer II – 28 shortlisted candidates
15. Receptionist Officer II – 7 shortlisted candidates
16. Clerical Officer II – 18 shortlisted candidates
17. Office Assistant II – 37 shortlisted candidates
The interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted from 8th to 16th February 2022 at the ODPP Prosecution Training Institute-Loresho.
- Shortlisted candidates for the various posts.
- Interview schedule indicating the venue, time and date of the interview.
- Documents to be brought by candidates during the interview.
Members of the public with any adverse information on any shortlisted candidate are requested to submit the information under CONFIDENTIAL COVER before 18th January, 2022 to:
THE DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC PROSECUTIONS
ODPP HOUSE, RAGATI ROAD
P.O. BOX 30701 – 00100
TEL: 020-2732090 or 020-2715833