How To Get a 6 Figure Salary
Even without a Degree or Masters
Free Event Register here
Nani Employee Leasing Company Distribution Representatives Jobs
- Our client is looking to fill four (4) positions of DISTRIBUTION REPRESENTATIVES to work in the following areas: Ngong road, Rongai, Kitengela Nairobi West Isiolo Nakuru Maua Meru Nanyuki, Naivasha, and Nyahururu
- The positions are available immediately
- To implement Trade Marketing and Distribution plan which fulfills sales volume by brand, through the most efficient and effective utilization of the available company working tools, to contribute towards the achievement of the company sales volume and profitability objectives.
- Ensure efficient operation (coverage, delivery frequency, drop size (volume sales), sales efficiency and properly planned visits)
- Ensure that you a selling the entire product range
- Ensure availability of all products at outlets
- Effective stock management/ minimize stock outs
- Cash collection- ensure accurate and precise collection of all monies
- Proper cash storage while on transit by using van safe storage at all times
- Introduction of new brands
- Ensure visibility-basic facing
- Support promotions
- Collect market information
- Ensure product quality-apply FIFO principle
- Other activities that may be assigned as and when required.
- Collect and Sign for vehicle keys from the storekeeper
- Run engine, check oil and water levels
- Check tyre pressure
- Collect, load stock and go to the market
- Accurately reconcile daily sales
- Pack all your stock and double check for accuracy
- Seal all your stocks with a duct tape to ensure your stock is tamper proof
- Mark your stock cartons
- With your initials to avoid confusion when loading the following day
- Return and sign for your vehicle keys with admin.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE.
- K.C.S.E mean grade C Plain with a C (minus) in Mathematics, a Certificate or Diploma in Sales and Marketing, or an equivalent qualification in a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Self-disciplined individual with an up to date Certificate of good conduct
- A clean and valid Driving License ( both for motor vehicle and motorcycle) with at 3 years’ experience
- Must have demonstrable selling and negotiation skills
- Highly customer focused, with high level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- High degree of problem-solving skills, negotiation skills and customer centric attitude
- Must have the practical working knowledge of the company products, policies and procedures
- Fair knowledge of the market and main competitors
- Excellent records maintenance and reporting skills
- Self-organized individual with numeracy skills
- Proactive, flexible and resilient team player
- Be willingly to work in areas of operations
How To Apply
- Send CV, copy of valid driving license, valid good conduct certificate, via email@example.com,
- With email subject as: DISTRIBUTOR REPRESENTATIVE, (EXPECTED SALARY).
- SEND YOUR APPLICATION BY 23 rd November 2020 at 4Pm..
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview