Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Government Jobs, National Land Commission Jobs, NLC Jobs,
National Land Commission (NLC) is an Independent Constitutional Commission established under Article 67 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and operationalized by the National Land Commission (NLC) Act,2012, the Land Act,2012 and the Land Registration Act, 2012.
The broad mandates of the Commission are inter-alia to; manage public land on behalf of the National & County Governments, recommend a National Land Policy to the National Government, advice the National Government on a Comprehensive program for the registration of Land throughout Kenya, conduct research related to land & the use of natural resources & make recommendations to appropriate authorities and initiate investigations on its own initiative or on a complaint into present or historical land injustices & recommend appropriate redress. Pursuant to Article 252 1(c) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and National Land Commission Act of 2012 section 22 which provides that the Commission shall have the power to appoint its own staff, the Commission invites applications from suitable candidates for the following vacant positions:
1. VALUATION AND TAXATION DIRECTORATE
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
a. VALUATION AND TAXATION OFFICER – 4 positions
b. VALUATION ASSISTANT II – 4 positions
2. LAND ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT DIRECTORATE
a. SURVEY OFFICER – 4 positions
b. SURVEY ASSISTANT II – 2 positions
c. NATURAL RESOURCES OFFICER – 1 position
d. LAND ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – 6 positions
3. LAND USE PLANNING & RESEARCH DIRECTORATE
a. LAND USE PLANNING OFFICER – 2 positions
b. RESEARCH OFFICER – 2 positions
4. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
a. ASSISTANT SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT OFFICER II – 1 position
5. LEGAL AFFAIRS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTIONS DIRECTORATE
a. PRINCIPAL LEGAL OFFICER – 2 positions
b. LEGAL OFFICER – 3 positions
6. FINANCE & CORPORATE PLANNING DIRECTORATE
a. FINANCE OFFICER – 2 positions
b. ACCOUNTANT – 2 positions
7. HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION DIRECTORATE
a. ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – 2 positions
b. HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – 1 position
8. CORPORATE COMMUNICATION & ADVOCACY DEPARTMENT
a. ADVOCACY OFFICER – 1 position
9. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
a. SENIOR ICT OFFICER – SYSTEM SECURITY – 1 position
b. SENIOR ICT OFFICER – SYSTEM DEVELOPER – 1 position
c. ICT OFFICER 7 2 d. ICT ASSISTANT OFFICER II – 1 position
10. COUNTY COORDINATION OFFICE
a. COUNTY COORDINATOR– 7 positions
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Job applicants should attach all requisite academic and professional certificates to the application form which is to be downloaded from the Commission website.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity card, academic & professional certificates, transcripts and testimonials during interviews. Please note that it’s a criminal offence to present unauthentic certificates.
If you possess or meet the above qualifications, please send;
Your application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their full contacts (Name, Post Office Box number, email address, and day time telephone/mobile phone contacts)
Visit our website www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply and to download employment application form. Applicants MUST apply both online and submit hard copies of their application.
In case you do not hear from us, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
Please note that canvassing for this position will lead to automatic disqualification.
Upon granting an offer of employment, a successful candidate MUST present and satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing copies of the following documents;
- A valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI).
- A valid Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- A valid Clearance Certificate from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- A valid Clearance form from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Applications should reach the office of the Secretary/CEO, National Land Commission by 18th October, 2022 on/or before 5.00pm.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All hardcopy application should be submitted to:
The Secretary/CEO National Land Commission 2nd Ngong Road Avenue, 316 UpperHill Chambers Building, 19th Floor, P.O Box 44417-00100, NAIROBI.