Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Join the Yusudi “Career-Start Accelerator Programme”, a 6-Months program for self-driven graduates. It offers graduates the perfect opportunity to transition into the job market and to kick-start their careers in the corporate world in Business Development.
The Yusudi Career Accelerator Programme is a paid opportunity for young graduates and is the first stepping stone of your career as a young professional. It contains exhaustive personalized competency analysis including technical skills in Business Development, soft skills applied in interviews and career skills to prepare you for the job market. Business Development is the most in-demand position that employers in Nairobi are trying to fill and the safest job for performers. This is why we train you in this skill.
The program offers a job placement within one of our partner companies upon successful completion of the 6 weeks training, starting with a 6 months probation period in which you earn a stipend.
WHO ARE WE?
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2019 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
Established in 2016, Yusudi is a social enterprise that equips recent graduates who are youths with 21st-century work skills to make them highly employable. We do this by equipping you with practical training in Business Development through our Yusudi training program. On top of this, we offer you a job placement in one of our partner companies. We’ve spent the last 4 years helping more than 2,000+ people find work that matters to them. We brag of a success rate of 87% post-probation employment rate, thanks to the personalized coaching and support we provide to our trainees.
You can expect:
- A 6 Week high-level Business Development training designed to develop your professional skill set. All the workshops will teach transferable skills, designed to be beneficial across a range of industries and career paths.
- 6 Months job placement (monthly stipend during probation) in one of our partner companies designed to lead to long-term employment (87% recruitment rate)
- Exclusive access to company facilities, and an inside look at the structure and culture of various employers
- An opportunity to mingle with and gain advice from recent graduates and key recruiters.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the program
- On job coaching during the training and at the internship level
- Lifelong opportunity to be part of a professional and engaging alumni community
We focus on developing your skills in Business Development through:
- Intensive, highly practical Business Development training
- Training in transferable career skills to prepare you for the job market.
- Job placement in a company that we have pre-selected that begins with a 6 month probation in which you earn a stipend.
During the last part of the program, we support you in gaining skills to sell yourself to companies or to set yourself up as an entrepreneur.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
We are looking for ambitious and talented graduates, who hold a university degree/diploma in any field and have at least 3 months of work experience. Above all, we like to have driven, proactive graduates with a passion for Business Development and with the desire to make a difference.
The application criteria are as follows:
- You should be a youth between the ages of 18 – 34
- You must be willing to learn and commit to the 6-week training and the 6 months of job placement (probation period)
- You must be a Nairobi resident or are willing to move to Nairobi.
- You must commit to attending ALL the training sessions, except in cases of evidenced illness or emergency.
- Bachelors/Diploma in any background
This is an exclusive opportunity and spaces are limited. We are interested in the most engaged graduates who will be committed to making the most of this exciting opportunity. The top 20 applicants will be admitted into the program. Let us know why we should consider you!
Click here to apply: http://bit.ly/applyforYusudiProgram
N/B: We provide VIRTUAL training and assessment in our program. Meaning you can attend the program from wherever you are. For further inquiries contact us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the program has a cost. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted