Transport Jobs, Driving Jobs, KEMSA Jobs,
Driver – 6 Positions
Reporting to the Transport Officer, the Driver will be charged with the responsibility of driving the Authority’s staff, stakeholders and medical commodities as shall be assigned from time to time.
- Driving as per the route schedule as authorized.
- Detection and reporting common motor vehicle faults.
- Liaising with appointed service providers to facilitate motor vehicle maintenance/repairs.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the assigned vehicles.
- Maintain/update motor vehicle work ticket for vehicles assigned to him/her.
- Ensure security and safety of passengers and/or goods and that of the vehicle; both on and off the road.
- To keep up to date vehicle mileage log and other details as required.
- Maintain records of vehicle fuel, repair and service costs
- To follow instructions from the Transport Coordinator or from the officer assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Suitable candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Be in possession of a mean grade of D+ at KCSE.
- Hands-on driving experience of not less than 3 years.
- Be in possession of a valid driving license Class B-C-E free from any endorsement.
- Must have good knowledge on route mapping.
- Ability to use online route applications
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Those with Certificates in First Aid or Occupational Safety and Health will have added advantage.
DESIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES:
- Team player
- Good time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Method of Application
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the following requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010:
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
Those interested and who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for the job.
The application, accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials addressed as below should reach the Chief Executive Officer not later than 20th December 2023.
The applicant’s envelope should quote the Reference Number of the position they are applying for.
Ag. Chief Executive Officer,
Kenya Medical Supplies Authority,
13 Commercial Street Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 47715-0010,
NAIROBI Attn. Director HR & Administration