Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Government Jobs, Ministry of Defence Jobs, MOD Jobs, Jobs in Kenya
Advertisement of Vacant Posts (Civilian Staff)
Applications are invited for the following posts in the Ministry of Defence.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submit the same together with copies of the relevant certificates, National Identity card and testimonials.
The application form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed application form should be addressed to the Cabinet Secretary – Ministry of Defence, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI or hand delivered at Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road; on or before 18th October, 2021.
1. Artisan Plumber III – 15 Posts
2. Artisan Spray Painter III – 15 posts
3. Artisan Panel Beater III – 15 posts
4. Artisan Welder III – 15 posts
5. Artisan Carpenter III – 10 posts
6. Artisan Fitter General III – 15 posts
7. Artisan Electrician III (Building) – 15 posts
8. Motor Vehicle Mechanic III – 100 posts
9. Motor Vehicle Electrician III – 60 posts
10. Safety Equipment Technician III – 6 posts
11. Aircraft Surface Technician III – 5 posts
12. Clerical Officer II – 70 posts
13. Waiter Assistant III – 10 posts
14. Cook III – 50 posts
15. Tailor III – 100 posts
16. Senior Support Staff/Sanitary Cleaner – 200 posts
• Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
• Qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race, culture, religion, marital status or disability are encouraged to apply.
• Those who have National Youth Service (NYS) training are encouraged to apply.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Applicants should not give money to anybody purporting to be in a position to help whatsoever. Any corruption report should be made via email: email@example.com