Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
Revenue And Billing Accountant
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring accurate set up and mapping of the various NHIF sub accounts in HMIS.
- Ensuring that the hospital always adheres to the NHIF contract.
- Facilitate the implementation and be the champion of the NHIF e-claim system at the hospital.
- Oversee pre-authorization and billing of NHIF funded dialysis claims.
- Support the credit controller in the collection and reconciliation of the NHIF account.
- Ensure maximum collection of NHIF rebates against patients bills.
- Monitor and improve NHIF compliance processes and practices in the hospital.
- Handling disputed bills with NHIF and negotiating to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action to avert indebtedness.
- Prepare NHIF related performance reports.
- Maintain cordial business relationship with local NHIF offices.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Five years working experience, with at least two years in managing NHIF account.
- Good understanding of NHIF processes and e-claim systems.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Expert knowledge in credit management.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong work ethics
- Sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Refined customer service skills.
- Excellent negotiations skills
- Conversant with accounting packages and accounting software
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Wednesday, 27th October 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to email@example.com