Become a Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
Waumini Co-operative is a National fast growing Sacco based in Nairobi with a membership of over 25,000 spread across Kenya. The Sacco is registered by the Sacco Regulatory Body – SASRA. We intend to fill the position below on a 2 year renewable contract for our Nairobi Applewood Adams Office.
- Verification of loan application forms , ensuring completeness of loan application forms and adequacy of information provided
- Loan appraisals
- Generating loan reports.
- Appraising and advising members on loan eligibility.
- Recruitment of members and selling loans.
- Preparing weekly management reports on delinquent loans and accounts.
Minimum Qualifications And Attributes
- Certified Credit Professionals Part 11 or Certified public Accounts Part 11 with a Diploma in Co-operative Related courses.
- Degree holders in the relevant field are also encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a Financial Institution.
- Good knowledge of customer care and delivery of services.
- Knowledge of SACCO practices.
- Good analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of integrity.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
How To Apply
- Interested applicants MUST fill the online application form available on our website www.wauminisacco.com, careers section and submit their current CV giving their day time telephone contact, three work related referees and a covering letter explaining how you meet the criteria for the role indicating the position applied for as the subject on the email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th September 2019.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.