Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs, Auditing jobs, Finance jobs,
Our client, a beer distributor whose responsibility is to deliver products to customers, relationship building and provision of a clear path for the sales and service to retail accounts seeks to hire a talented individual who is able to handle accounting or very good at data analysis.
The purpose of this position and in close coordination with the depot manager is to ensure proper financial handling, comprehensive data collection and analysis, handling of books of accounts and production of financial reports for the attainment of the long-term business objectives of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for financial management and accountability
• Managing all phases of accounts payable/receivable
• Payroll management
• Preparing regular reports and summaries of accounting activities
• Reviewing all ledger details
• Reviewing the accounts receivable (A/R) ageing reports on a daily basis
• Following up after the initial billing to ascertain if payment has been received
• Checking customers’ credit ratings and flagging long outstanding or defaulter accounts
• Maintain files of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent accountancy skills, ideally honed in a hospitality environment
• Excellent data analysis & processing skills, including spreadsheet packages
• Comfortable with accounting software including PASTEL etc
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Innate problem-solver
• Unwavering professionalism
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Team player
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance and or IT/Statistics
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K, added advantage
• Certification, knowledge & understanding of relevant accounting software including PASTEL
• 4+ years demonstrated accounting experience, preferably in an FMCG environment with a background that includes forecasting and budgeting.
Location: Nairobi & Nyanza region
Salary Range (Gross): 30,000 to 35,000 Kenya shillings
Application: While applying it is strongly recommended to note salary offer above, also indicate your notice period and at least three referees