Business Administration jobs, Office Management jobs, Secretarial jobs, Administration jobs,
- The position’s key role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the QuEST MNH E-Cohort Study team.
- REPORTING LINES: Study Team Coordinator
- REPORTING LINES: HERU Administrative Officer
- BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: None
- Organize the filing and retrieval of files and documents in order to ensure that they are secure and accessible. (Electronically & physically)
- Carry out clerical duties including printing, photocopying, filing, scanning of documents and distributing them to staff as required.
- Organize meetings, distribute and collated meeting agendas, take minutes and follow up on action points.
- Coordinate supply of required materials and consumables to all study hospital sites and coordinate request through courier services.
- Maintaining adequate accountability for enumerator and participant phones and other study consumables
- coordinating transport arrangements for enumerators during various field activities, ensuring efficient transportation for home visits or other study sites
- Coordinate and process participant airtime and transport reimbursements in a timely manner
- Maintain records and documentation related to participant and enumerator reimbursements
- Liaise with the HERU Administrative officer to coordinate the preparation of both local and international travel itineraries for MNH E-Cohort study team, confirm travel bookings and hotel reservations.
- Maintain the MNH E-Cohort study calendar and schedule of appointments of meetings and synchronize office to ensure that appointments do not overlap
- Liaise with the HERU Administrative officer to coordinate transport bookings, both flights and Taxi and ensure travel authorization form is fully signed with correct grant code, attaching invoices to the correct travel requests.
- Raise internal / external requisitions for the study as well as maintaining inventory of office equipment.
- Maintaining and updating hospital management team contact details
- Liaise with the HERU Administrative officer to keep track of the enumerators’ contracts and ensuring that they are renewed on time where applicable
- A diploma in Business Administration, Office Management, Secretarial studies or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a busy office
- Good computer skills with MS Office packages and basic record keeping
The post holder should have:
- Demonstrated ability to organize work and deliver according to strict timelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with approaches to electronic filing / archiving within an organization (e.g., research / academic department or NGO)
- Team worker, able to work in a multi-cultural environment, punctual and high integrity
- Office based