Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Business Administration jobs, Secretarial studies jobs,NGO jobs,
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
To manage the main reception are and support in administration services.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the face of the organization at the front office.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mails, both physical and electronic and directing them to the appropriate persons in a timely fashion in a timely manner.
- Deal with enquiries and correspondence; routing to the relevant/appropriate member of staff
- Takes lead in identifying any required additional office/program space
- Ensure hospitality is accorded to visitors and partners visiting the office.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements and logistics for the organization – bookings, transportation, etc.
- Ensure that the office space, fixtures and furniture are in good condition and report any anomalies to the head of management or designated supervisor.
- Maintain office machines i.e. the telephone system and the photocopier.
- Provides leadership on provision of administrative support to activities being undertaken in the office including overseeing provision of refreshment, booking and allocation of meeting rooms and work stations for visitors.
- Manage and monitor quality of services by administration contracted vendors ensuring satisfactory and efficient services to the users within the terms of the Service contracts and rates.
- Ensure that the Project has acquired all necessary statutory licenses and that they are valid at all times.
- Manages the Service contracts that supports the office operations functions.
- Ensures the operations are compliant with the laid down standing operating procedures and other underlying policies.
- Maintain adequate and optimal office supplies (kitchen & stationery), ensuring prompt and timely replenishment on a monthly or quarterly basis to avoid any stock outs including maintenance of the issuance and receipts records in the prescribed monitoring records thereof.
- Ensures the office is properly opened and locked up at commencement and close of business of each day respectively.
- Record keeping and filing documents.
- Oversee maintenance of general cleanliness
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial studies or a related Course.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Good Public relations and communication skills.
- Able to listen, be flexible and multi-task.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter. The closing date is 2nd December, 2022