Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Careers in Kenya,Navitas jobs,Admissions Officer jobs,
Key Result Areas:
- Student applications are responded to in line with defined service level agreements.
- Applications are assessed accurately and in accordance with the latest admissions requirements.
- Agents, students and regional teams are always updated with any new developments.
- Student interviews are carried out, recorded and communicated accurately.
- Sustainable and productive working relationships are developed with regional teams, the College, our University Partner and agents.
- Individual and team targets are achieved.
The person we seek will ideally have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience in a process driven customer-focused environment, and ability to manage own work under pressure and timelines.
- Strong written and verbal English, Computer literacy along with Outlook and effective interpersonal skills.
- Team player, can-do mentality, resilient, respectful of other cultures, and a conviction towards best customer service.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Understanding of the Higher Education Industry and knowledge of university and/or pathway admissions criteria.
- CRM knowledge, knowledge of languages other than English and Mother tongue.
What We Offer
Navitas is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our students and communities in which we live and serve.