Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Administration jobs, Business and Management jobs, Social Science jobs,
Temporary Administrative Assistant
- General program administrative duties like archiving of program documents; preparation of support letters and documentation and support internal meetings.
- Support CARTA fellowship, training activities and grants (for fellows and institutions) like compiling summaries of applications, reviewing documents for compliance, tracking payments and sharing evidence of transfer with sub grantees.
- Provide administrative support to the Monitoring & Evaluation officer by creating basic forms for operational and monitoring purposes, scheduling and sharing links for regular and ad hoc reporting, downloading and forwarding operational requests.
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Social Science or related field.
- Good data management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and willingness to engage in learning new software tools.
- Attention to detail and capacity to handle different tasks concurrently.
- Passion for service delivery and ability to work within specific deadlines.Method of ApplicationIf you meet the criteria above and are interested in this opportunity, please email your letter of application and current CV/resume (including your telephone number, email address and contact details of 3 referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Temporary Administrative Assistant” not later than 22nd February 2022 . Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.