Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
ICT jobs, Telecommunications jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
SME Channel Account Manager
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the role of SME Channels Account Manager. This role reports directly to the SME Channel Manager and will be based in Western region. He/she will be responsible for generating and maximizing revenue through the selling of products and services in Western. Develop strong relationships with the customer to ensure sensitivity to their needs, concerns, and emerging requirements.
The role holder duties will include but not limited to;
- In consultation with the Channel Manager develop action plans aimed at achieving sales and revenue targets taking remedial action where required.
- Develop route and call plans and contacts and visits prospective customers to determine needs
- Map and size the SME market & opportunities within western for Airtel Products and services
- Recruit, develop and continuously monitor indirect sales channel partners within the region
- Maintain knowledge of and reports on new developments in the marketplace with regards to accounts and prospects
- Monitor competitor activity within the region and reports with recommendations for action
- Carry out surveys to set, analyse and uses outcomes together with otters available market data to focus future sales activities
- Maintain sales records and prepares sales report as required including pipeline projections
- Plan and implements proper customer visits , ensuring balance between prospecting and retention
- Alert and gathers feedback from customers on new or improved products/services
- Note any cases of customer dissatisfaction and addresses or reports to the appropriate parties for action, and follows up to ensure resolution and provides feedback to the customer
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, initiate and participate in channel support activities that may include trainings, telesales, sales camps, etc
- Manage customer levels of outstanding debt and highlight problem accounts for action by the Collections team.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Qualifications, Competencies and Behaviours required
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years’ work experience in Telecommunication / ICT industries and good understanding of current services and solutions offered would be of added advantage.
- Sound business and commercial knowledge.
- Networking and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong planning, organization and communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Proactive, demonstrates initiative, business street smart
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff referrals are also welcome. State the name of the vacancy as your subject. The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 10th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.