Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
NGO jobs, AMREF jobs, Accounting jobs, Finance jobs, Economics jobs,
Senior Manager, Cost And Pricing
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- The Senior Manager, Cost and Pricing will lead and coordinate cost application/proposal preparation across Amref Health Africa in collaboration with Amref Headquarters Finance team, Amref Country Office Teams including Finance and Program Development.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Education and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or other related fields; a Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience with cost and pricing analysis for public and private agreements, grants, and contract mechanisms.
- Experience in US government cost applications and proposals will be an added advantage.
- Experience with and commitment to working in a diverse and multi–cultural environment.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong spreadsheet and communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast–paced, dynamic, team–oriented environment.
- Ability to provide good customer service to internal/external clients and to discuss and explain budget and pricing topics with program implementation and technical personnel.
- Strong writing skills and advanced–level proficiency with Excel are required.
- Self–starter attitude and ability to thrive in a management structure where supervision is minimal but high standards are maintained.
- Organizational skills and a capacity to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Spanish or French desired.
- Ability to multi–task, prioritize commitments, work in a matrixed organization, and manage time effectively are critical skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally, up to 30% of the time.