Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Community Implementation Coordinator, Career Jobs,
Community Implementation Coordinator
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
Bachelor of Arts or Science in Social Sciences, Arts, Public Health or related studies
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
- At least 3 to 5 years of coordination experience of community-level interventions on FGM, Child Marriage, GBV or other related issues.
- Job Title: Community Implementation Coordinator October 2021
- Knowledge of Female Genital Mutilation including in the context of Kenya.
- Understanding of behaviour change or social change communications.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating complex programmes involving multiple partners.
- Demonstrated experience in partnership building and partnership brokering between organizations and people that have different backgrounds and work from different contexts.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating programmes and teams remotely through effective remote/online platforms.
- A record of accomplishment in engaging community elders, men and boys, girls and women and youth in programming and/or governance is desirable.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Experience of meeting and events planning and management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong networks among campaigners, activists, organisations and government bodies working to end FGM. • Ability to work and report to multiple partners.
- Networks with media contacts/partners in Kenya
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation, data collection and reporting
- Fluency in English, other local language desirable
- Ability to work with remote teams and with high sensitivity to cultural and social diversity
- Self-starter and ability to work both in a team and independently
- Ability to effectively manage workloads
- Capacity building skills of grassroots organisations
- Monitoring and evaluation of programmes
- Understanding of political contexts internally and externally.
- Being an ‘outside the box’ thinker, creative and not afraid to fail.
- Tactical and strategic abilities.
- Commitment to Equal Opportunities
- A commitment to Africa-Led Movement’s founding principles, including the Do No Harm guidelines.
- Understanding of, and personal commitment to international human rights, particularly women’s and children’s rights.
- Willing and able to travel internationally
The right to live and work in Kenya QUALIFIED YOUNG (UNDER 35) FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. HOW TO APPLY Interested? Please visit our website https://amref.org/ to make your application. You will be directed to our online portal where you will need to create an account in order for you to be able to submit your application. Your application should include a cover letter detailing why you are the best fit for this position and your CV with relevant skills and experience. Closing date will be October 22, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.