Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Medical jobs, Healthcare jobs, Nursing jobs, NGO jobs,
AMURT- would like to recruit a Nurse to be based in Muyeye Health care Centre located in Malindi.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient`s outcomes.
- Providing appropriate health care services.
- Providing health education and counselling to patients/ clients and community on identified health needs.
- Carryout MNCH clinic and conducting deliveries
- Referring patients/clients appropriately.
- Facilitating patients’ admission and discharge plans.
- Maintaining records on Patients/clients health condition and care.
- Ensuring a safe and tidy clinical environment.
- Prepare MOH reports and submit them to Sub-county offices on time.
- Regularly attend departmental meetings.
- Diploma in: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from KMTC or any other recognized institution.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a busy inpatient facility with maternity services
- Must be a registered nurse.
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application
Locals are encouraged to apply by submitting their letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th November 2021 indicating current and expected Salary. Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number KRCHN/MUYEYE/11/2021 as the email subject. INTERVIEWS WIL BE DONE ON A ROLLING BASIS and Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification.