Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs,Accounting jobs,ICT jobs,
Roles And Responsibilities
- Responsible for monthly budget variance reports related to various G&A functions
- Support FP&A team on the yearly budget process monthly forecasting
- Maintain corporate calendar
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management reports, board reports and other ad-hoc reports as needed. Build relationships with the rest of the team to ensure collaboration and timeliness
- Analyze trends in the financial data and present to the management team
- Create and maintain reports in the financial planning tool
- Partner with Accounting as needed to ensure efficient knowledge transfer
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed
- 2-4 years of proven experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in building financial models in Excel
- CPA or other certification a plus
- A self-starter with outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must possess the ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, high-growth, and global environment
- Hands on experience with NetSuite and Workday Adaptive Planning a plus
IT Systems Specialist
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- You will be the first point of contact for all IT-related issues and escalate to the appropriate levels.
- Proven knowledge of SaaS-based ( Okta CI, Google Workspace, GCP, Slack, BetterCloud, Zoom, GitHub) business applications.
- Proven knowledge managing cloud-based user directory, IAM, Multi-Factor, Single Sign-on Service.
- Work with Security and Compliance teams to evolve security practices, assist with audits, and ensure vulnerabilities are promptly remediated.
- Proven knowledge of networking and security protocols and concepts.
- Advanced understanding of Incident Management and Change Management.
- Operational understanding of risk management, vulnerability management and cloud security.
- Proven knowledge of building and managing automation.
- Proven knowledge of managing VPN and other security applications
- Proven knowledge of managing public cloud computing platforms i.e GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Creates and leverages metrics and reporting to identify trends within the environment and collaborate effectively with other stakeholders to build valued add and scalable solutions.
- Thrives on technical challenges and takes pride in solving them.
- You have experience designing, managing and monitoring IAM services including Single Sign On (SAML), Multi-factor, and Group Policies.
- You have experience in managing, configuring, and troubleshooting corporate software applications such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, Zapier, Zoom, BetterCloud, Sophos, CloudFlare, and Airwatch.
- 6+ years’ experience in the IT support environment is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies – TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs, SDWAN, SDN etc.
- Proven knowledge of troubleshooting MacOS/Windows, Network infrastructure, Saas Applications.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Professional experience with cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of API and Integration management.
- Hands on experience with JSON.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.