Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Project Management, New Jobs,
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The incumbent will be responsible for:-
- Responsible for the overall project management
- Ensure feedback on the status of all projects captured & Provided.
- Ensure documentation of all projects from initiation to completion.
- Execute post-implementation reviews and provide lessons learned for each project.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected, complex and strategic technology projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives for project management.
- Develop and manage relationships with and between all key program stakeholders, including the negotiation of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers/Champions and other staff.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management.
- Assess project performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Prepare reports for directors and management.
- Facilitate executive-level team leadership and Steering Committee meetings.
- Set clear expectations regarding artifacts/documentation, meetings, reporting and communication for all projects with the Group.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope,
schedule and costs.
- Ensure measurement of project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Ensure project escalation to management is done as needed.
- Ensure relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Monitor the work of Project champions/Officers across the program, coaching where needed to ensure efficient and effective execution of project objectives and escalating to resource manager when necessary.
- Project Management report and communication standardization across the group
- Participate in the review of project performance and lessons learnt.
- Academic Qualification(s): Bachelor’s in Business Information Technology, bachelor’s in information technology or any business-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in Banking or Fintech industry with clear understanding of Institutional fintech business models
- Easily approachable, attentive to detail, with excellent communication (up / down / peers), presentation and organizational skills
- Successfully delivered multiple tech projects
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution.
- Executive relationship management
- Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
- Experienced in day-to-day project management including documentation updates, Processes management, milestones, client updates, deliverables, answering client enquires and developers support
- Professional Qualification(s): ITIL, Prince2, PMP or similar, SFC
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP etc
- Experience in project management systems and ability to work with existing project management systems
Closing Date: 15th January 2022