Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Project Management, New Jobs,
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The incumbent will be responsible for:-
- Responsible for the overall project management
- Ensure feedback on the status of all projects captured & Provided.
- Ensure documentation of all projects from initiation to completion.
- Execute post-implementation reviews and provide lessons learned for each project.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected, complex and strategic technology projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives for project management.
- Develop and manage relationships with and between all key program stakeholders, including the negotiation of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers/Champions and other staff.
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk, and resource management.
- Assess project performance and aim to maximize ROI.
- Prepare reports for directors and management.
- Facilitate executive-level team leadership and Steering Committee meetings.
- Set clear expectations regarding artifacts/documentation, meetings, reporting and communication for all projects with the Group.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure use of appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope,
schedule and costs.
- Ensure measurement of project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Ensure project escalation to management is done as needed.
- Ensure relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Monitor the work of Project champions/Officers across the program, coaching where needed to ensure efficient and effective execution of project objectives and escalating to resource manager when necessary.
- Project Management report and communication standardization across the group
- Participate in the review of project performance and lessons learnt.
- Academic Qualification(s): Bachelor’s in Business Information Technology, bachelor’s in information technology or any business-related field.
- Minimum of 3 years in Banking or Fintech industry with clear understanding of Institutional fintech business models
- Easily approachable, attentive to detail, with excellent communication (up / down / peers), presentation and organizational skills
- Successfully delivered multiple tech projects
- Experience in supporting contractual & commercial management and execution.
- Executive relationship management
- Proven track level in business domain & technical conversation
- Experienced in day-to-day project management including documentation updates, Processes management, milestones, client updates, deliverables, answering client enquires and developers support
- Professional Qualification(s): ITIL, Prince2, PMP or similar, SFC
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP etc
- Experience in project management systems and ability to work with existing project management systems
Closing Date: 15th January 2022