Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Auditing Jobs, Biblia Sacco Society Ltd Jobs
- Biblia Sacco Society Ltd, a medium-sized Sacco with membership from a large number of Christian organizations wishes to fill vacant position of Internal Auditor whose duties and qualifications are as below:
- Reporting: The position reports to the Internal Audit Manager
- Implement annual audit plan
- Review the implementation of the company policies and procedures to assure compliance
- Review credibility of payments and financial reports
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures
- Perform any other responsibility as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University Degree Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years of experience
- CPA Part 111
- Knowledge of SASRA regulations is an added advantage
- Microsoft Office Suite of Packages
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Knowledge of auditing standards, procedures and regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Application letter with a detailed CV indicating 3 referees, one of whom should be a pastor and copies of certificates and testimonials, should be addressed and submitted via email address email@example.com to reach before the close of business on 7th August 2020. Please quote the job code (BIA/01/07/2020) on the email subject and state your current and expected Salary.
- NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview