Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Business related jobs,Customer Service jobs, Sales jobs,
BANCASSURANCE SALES OFFICERS – RETAIL LIFE
- Generating new retail life business from the Banking sector;
- Servicing existing retail life Bank clients;
- Training new and existing clients on retail life products;
- Attending to customer queries and complaints;
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure timely service delivery to the client;
- Providing timely and accurate quotations within the turnaround times;
- Gathering market intelligence to ensure updated product range;
- Participate in the preparation of revenue budget;
- Follow up to ensure persistency is at the acceptable rate; and
- Promoting CIC brand.
- Minimum of a Diploma in a business related course. A Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualifications in Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance – COP/ECOP
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience within the financial services industry
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent Customer Care skills
The application should reach us by close of business on 13th September, 2022.