Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Media and Advertising jobs, Corporate jobs, Customer care jobs,
Assistant Corporate Communications Officer
Our client, National Housing Corporation (NHC) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament Cap. 117 whose mandate is to implement the Government’s Housing Policies and Programmes. NHC is seeking to recruit results driven and highly motivated individuals to fill the position of an Assistant Corporate Communications Officer.
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Officer, the Assistant Corporate Communications Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that the Corporation maintains an excellent corporate image internally, locally, and internationally and advising the Managing Director on the internal and external communication strategy for the Corporation.
- Development and implementation of the overall Corporation’s internal and external communications policy.
- Assessment and monitoring all press/media reports on issues relevant to the Corporation and preparing responses thereto as well as coordinating all media coverage of the Corporation’s activities and events.
- Organizing interviews and briefs between the media and Management and preparing presentations on the corporate objectives of the Corporation.
- In charge of protocol matters including the coordinating of all reception(s), Board and Management travels, tours, and customer care under guidance from the Corporate Communication Officer,
- Handling all publications, advertising, publicity and exhibitions, printing of publicity and communication materials.
- Advising on corporate branding processes and coordinating activities; and
- Responsible for dissemination of information to all departments in the organization and drafting speeches for the Managing Director and the Board.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communication, or related field from a recognised university.
- Membership to professional bodies such as Public Relations Society of Kenya or Marketing Society of Kenya will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience working in Corporate Communications, Public Relations (PR), Journalism or Agency.
- Competent in digital platforms and devices and traditional office applications (Word, Power point and excel).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, with an ability to write precisely and concisely for multiple audiences.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
Key Competencies for all positions:
- Knowledge of computerized systems relevant to the position;
- Highly analytical individual with ability to gather, analyze and evaluate facts and with ability to prepare and present concise oral and written reports;
- Demonstrate excellent managerial and leadership skills and an effective communicator;
- Personal integrity with good work ethics and knowledge of principles of good corporate governance; and
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 including:
- Valid Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Valid Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance Certificate/ Valid Compliance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Duly completed and stamped First Schedule (S.13) Self Declaration form from EACC
- Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Remuneration & Employment Terms
- Grade 08 – Gross: Ksh. 97,787 – 135,383 per month
- All positions will be on a three (3) year renewable contract and successful candidates will be subject to performance contracting