Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Operations Jobs, Managerial Jobs,
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia, Africa, and the Channel Islands.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Responsible for developing and deploying marketing strategy based on the group strategy for the different OPCO’s under his / her purview.
Deliver revenue numbers and ensuring a strong and well positioned product portfolio for all the OPCO’s under his/her purview.
Responsible for implementing the group initiative and strategies in different OPCO’s and having a clear measurement of the same.
Define and drive marketing strategy for different OPCO’s
- Develop marketing strategy for the country to ensure superior visibility and superior customer intimacy of the brand compared to competition, in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer/MD, Marketing Director and Group Chief Marketing Officer.
- Review market research to determine opportunities that exist and ways to capitalize on them
Improve Airtel’s CMS in different OPCO’s
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies for the various sales verticals across Retail and Corporate businesses which will ensure an increase in share of quality Gross adds across the various geographies within the Country
- Prevent churn of existing customer base – Actively manage Churn to less than the benchmark % depending on the market position of the country and deliver customer retention programmes that will ensure increase in customer net additions.
- Constantly monitor all indices to ensure performance against set target while ensuring remedial action for all under-performing initiatives.
Improve Airtel’s relative position in different OPCO’s (Revenue Market Share).
- Monitor relative performance of Airtel against its competitors on a periodic basis using RMS data.
- Devise strategy to gain higher share of incremental RMS to improve Company’s overall RMS.
- Identify opportunities and develop roadmap for maximizing revenue from all revenue streams – voice, data and other non-voice Revenue buckets.
- Create a segmented strategy for customer acquisition and prepare a roadmap for implementing the same
- Derive synergies across customer segments for overall revenue enhancement – drive cross-pollination across several sales channels and customer segments
Price and Effective realization management
- Optical Elasticity balancing to ensure positive revenue growth
- Ensure Market Relevance through Marked to Market Competition benchmarking.
- Governance of customer rate and data realization.
- Revenue Market Share
- Customer Market Share
- Average Revenue per user
- Voice Revenue
- Data Revenue
- Data QREC
- Minutes growth
- Data volume growth
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing and Management or like discipline
- An MBA with focus on Marketing
- Certifications or additional qualifications in Advertising, Business Administration, communications and management will be an added advantage
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- At least 14 years working experience with 7 years or more in a senior management role in FMCG industry or at least 5 years in Telecoms Marketing
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Strong People skills- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Risk taking appetite
- Business and Commercial acumen
- Excellent understanding of corporate governance standards
- Should thrive in challenging situations
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial Ability
Interested and qualified? Go to Airtel on www.linkedin.com to apply