Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Our Client: Leading provider of integrated business and technology solutions. The company delivers solutions to customers in the Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Telecoms and Government sectors in partnership with Global Technology Industry leaders.
Industry: ICT / Healthcare
Type of Job: 1 Year Renewable Contract
Job Title / Summary: Biomedical Field Engineer. The candidate should be willing to relocate or preferably reside in one of the locations (see below).
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
- Greater Nairobi
Number of Position(s): 20
Type of Hire: Kenyan National
Roles & Responsibilities:
- With minimal supervision, install and troubleshoot designated radiology equipment within the various assigned health facilities as per agreed specifications.
- Working with an implementation team in project implementation and deployment, which may include overseeing elements of the project or team when assigned.
- The engineer may be called on to take over supervision of implementation tasks assigned and working to ensure proper implementation and troubleshooting if necessary.
- Generate daily reports on projects tasks undertaken and submit the same in a timely manner to the Technical Project Manager.
- Generate and maintain technical documentation as instructed by the Technical Project Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
(IMPORTANT:Earn 200K working in NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, International Development Community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Work within hospital radiology environment to evaluate and troubleshoot imaging equipment issues and implement appropriate repairs.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance on designated radiology equipment.
- Complete necessary service and repair documentation following client policies & procedures.
- Document all repair actions and submit reports/summaries according to schedule.
- Ensure proper care of spares, tools and test equipment and ensure calibration.
- Undergo continuous technical skills update through trainings as required in the engineer’s training roadmap within timelines set.
- Learn and ensure proper care of tools and test equipment and ensure calibration. Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment.
- Enhance and maintain technical knowledge of current standards, codes and procedures regarding safe and effective use of medical equipment through formal instruction.
- Training of clinical staff on designated equipment as and when required.
- Induction and mentorship of junior team members as well as delegated supervisory duties for any junior member, assigned to the project.
- May assist more and less experienced technicians on basic and complex installation and repairs /resolution works respectively.
Health & Safety
- Meet Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements.
(IMPORTANT:These easy online jobs are a great place to start if you want to earn some extra money from home, but don't have a lot of work experience.Part Time, Full Time, Remote Work Here are 21 Best Online Jobs - Beginners and Intermediate Guide to Making Money Online)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 1-8 years of experience in a similar field; preferably healthcare
- Work history must demonstrate similar scope of work
- Fluent in English (reading/understanding, spoken, written)
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Active listening – ability to understand requirements
- A high attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver
- Client focused
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
- Deadline driven (Time management)
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
How to Apply:
Send your CV (in Word format) titled with your Name via email with the Subject Line as “Biomedical Engineer” to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Biomedical Field Engineers 20 Jobs in Kenya
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview