Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Public Relations jobs, Marketing jobs, Commerce jobs, Communication jobs, Social Science jobs,Managerial jobs,
BRAND EXPERIENTIAL & ACTIVATIONS MANAGER
- Overall strategic planning and management of all events for the Group to create a superior user experience to the clients and consumers
- Drive commercially relevant projects and events with a high business impact with innovative features and unique concepts.
- Develop concept plan, strategies and overall plan, managing the creative process from concept to completion.
- Translate client’s vision or objectives into clear creative strategies and deliverable product.
- Oversee client pitches and proposals.
- Champion excellent delivery of companywide internal and external activations to grow the brand both within the organization and without.
- Ensure visual communication standards of the highest quality are met.
- Negotiate and review contracts for various services and products with suppliers and contractors related to the event.
- Oversee overall events logistics to ensure the events run seamlessly and in accordance with expectations.
- Plan, manage and implement budgets to ensure both quality and efficiency, and establish schedules on short-term and long-term projects.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and using the right resources.
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships including developing customer service strategies and policies.
- Track and monitor progress of events against the schedule and set targets with the team;
- Horizon scanning with a view to identify opportunities for events;
- Identify market trends and spearheading system and technological adoptions or improvements;
- Evaluating sponsorship events and their viability; and,
- Provide regular updates to the Group’s management on progress of the events business unit.
Qualifications, Experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, Marketing, experiential marketing, commerce, communication, or any social science from arecognized institution.
- At least 4 – 6 years’ experience in managing and executing brand experiences/events
- Demonstratable ability to handle scale and niche events.
- Good appreciation on the role of media -both legacy and digital in expanding events impact.
- Demonstrable solid understanding of commercial projects.
- Proven ability to strategically manage, plan and execute event;
- Proven, excellent communications skills including written and presentation skills;
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and project management skills to organize different cross-functional stakeholders;
- Commercial and strong analytical mind-set and results-driven;
- Ability to build and sustain good working relationships with multiple stakeholders including colleagues, clients, vendors and contractors.
- Ability to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously;
- Business acumen with good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- An “eye” for brand building using events.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
If you meet the above requirements, apply on or before 18th September 2022.