Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Operations Associate, Sales Executive,
Corporate Business Operations Associate (Contract) – (2100007I)
Responsible for facilitating efficient client administration and document management. The jobholder is responsible for client correspondences, data capture, and document management to ensure efficiency, timeliness, and effective client servicing
- Review of contract notes, statements, business confirmations/appreciations and all client correspondences
- Coordinate all client communications on mails, verbal and hard copy correspondences to ensure efficiency, timeliness and maintenance of high standards and thus achieve maximum client satisfaction, loyalty and thus retention.
- Handle HNW client correspondences to ensure immediate response time and action
- Review email and post statements and the contract notes and receipts on weekly basis
- Review of account opening, edit of data in the system and all data capture for accuracy, integrity, timeliness and risk management
- Prepare reports on client complaints and general client administration issues
- Support AMC (UG) as per the hub and spoke model
- Delegated Authority: As per the approved Delegated Authority Matrix
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- achelor’s degree in a business – related field
- 4-6 years’ experience in a similar position
- Professional certification in accounting (CPA part 2)
Technical/ Functional competencies
- Knowledge of investment classes
- Effective negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Report writing skills
Unposting Date: 17-10-2021
Sales Executive- Tanzania – (2100006M)
The job holder will be responsible for growth of revenues for the branch to meet set annual premium targets for the branch. The role will report to the Branch Manager of MIC.
- Secure new business directly or through intermediaries and alternative channels.
- Service existing business and follow up to ensure renewals at 90% for the renewable businesses.
- Maintain excellent customer service to intermediaries, direct customers and all the stakeholders.
- Undertake initial underwriting in accordance with set guidelines to ensure sound acceptance of risk.
- Ensure payment of premiums before policy attaches.
- Follow up to ensure intermediaries are paid commissions timely and accurately.
- Recruit new Agents, Brokers, Banks and source for business partnership for premium increase and growth of market share.
- Manage Agents, Brokers and Banks recruited through auditing of company stationaries.
- Train, coach and support new MIC Agents and Brokers to achieve sales targets.
- Follow and adhere to underwriting guidelines and standards as communicated by the Branch Manager from time to time
- Prepare daily sales reports as required
- Guide and assist clients on claims processing.
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the strategy map and personal scorecard.
- Achievement of production targets/Revenue growth
- Customer satisfaction
- Customer retention
- Premium collection
- Bachelors’ degree in a business related field
- Professional qualification in Insurance (CII certificate or equivalent)
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry and concepts
- Knowledge of Insurance regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of sales and marketing
Unposting Date: 19-10-202