Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Tracom Services Ltd is a software development company. Our development house is run by local professionals with a wide skill set and this provides us with an unrivalled innovation platform that gives our customers and clients a vital edge in today’s highly competitive environments. Our goal is that of being an IT solutions provider with a specific mission of providing comprehensive, best of breed solutions to both private enterprises and the public sector in Africa and beyond.
About The Role
A Business Analyst has the primary responsibility of gathering the requirements of the client and translating them into system design for the purpose of developing the system. The job involves elicitation by engaging the client directly and other stakeholders so as to ensure that all the information required is captured properly.
- Engage clients in meetings with an aim of understanding the clients’ needs that need to be addressed by the system to be delivered
- Carry out research on information related to the project so as to gain clear understanding of business needs related to the project, thus facilitating requirement gathering.
- Evaluate the needs of the different stakeholders based on their objectives and concerns to understand how stakeholders expect the system to work and formulate requirements based on those expectations.
- Articulate the requirements gathered and also balance them against what’s technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable
- Act as a bridge between stakeholders and developers, so as to bring about the understanding of not only “how” the work needs to be done, but also “why” it needs to be done in a particular way.
- Define and prioritize the requirements thus providing a scope for the project and guiding the Project Team with planning
- Translate the requirements gathered into a written specifications to be shared with the stakeholders
- Review the specifications with the stakeholders and ensure that they are agreed upon and signed off upon acceptance
- Translate the requirements into a technical design which guides the development team in building the software
- Review the Technical Specification Documents with the development team and make clarification where needed ensuring that the development team clearly understands how the system is meant to work
- Assist QA team with reviewing the test scripts to ensure all function requirements are tested when performing acceptance testing
- Involved in the implementation stage of the project to ensure that the deployed system meets the client’s specification as initially agreed on
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Bsc Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 3 years demonstrated work experience
- Hands-on experience in software development will be an added advantage
- Updated knowledge and proficiency in using common design tools and techniques
- Experience in Fintech industry will be an added advantage
- Proven problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
The post Business Analyst at Tracom Services appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobwebkenya.com/.