FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Business Development Jobs, Artech East Africa Jobs, Artech jobs, Jobs in Kenya
Artech East Africa is a financial services provider in East Africa. Artech Group Ltd is an innovative, customer focused, Private Liability Company duly licensed in Kenya, offering focused alternative Finance solutions to Welfare groups, Self Help Groups and Chamas’ duly Registered.
We have exciting career opportunities in our Business Development Department.
POSITION: Business Development Officers
REPORTING TO: Branch Manager
REMUNERATION: Ksh 50,000
The role entails Promoting Company Products.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Marketing are the first point of contact between a company and the clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products, approaching potential customers/Groups with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
- Seek select, recruit and advice prospective clients on the company’sfinancial products.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risks
- Provide excellent service to new and existing customers
- Maintain regular contact with customers
- Write reports, records Group Details and provide daily activity reports to the Branch Manager
- Attend weekly team meetings and regular product and customer service training.
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- A Diploma in any business related field from a recognized institution
- At least C- in KCSE
- Computer Literate
- MUST BE of AGE
- Residing in Kenya
- No criminal record
- 1 year sales experience will be an added advantage.
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Particular to detail
- Responsible and Committed
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
How to Apply
And send CV to email@example.com Call +254 786 556 298
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview