Become a Certified Project Management Specialist
The role mainly involves driving the sales function for profit maximization and to achieve the set sales targets. The focus for position is on corporate market. The person may be required to travel frequently to meet potential and existing customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing the corporate sales plan and strategy for the company
- Build key customer relations, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals
- Understand and convey complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level and provide solutions that translate into business for the company
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures and give Sales reports to management on a monthly basis
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products.
- Pro-actively seek business intelligence on prospective new opportunities or partnerships.
- Seek out new business opportunities and organize appointments with customers for sales pitch and negotiation
- Develop and maintain networks through attending industry events and conferences for business development
- Develop pitches and provide the required resources for the business development team
- Organize for demos and Proof of Concept with customers for proposed solutions testing and understanding
- Responsible for debt management including follow ups and collections
- Keep track of customer’s communication and ensure timely action is taken on customers’ requests and inquiries
- Control and management of costs associated with the department
- Work closely with the Marketing department to ensure that the company products are visible to the target market
- Any other duty as directed by the Managing Directors
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or its equivalent
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in Fintech industry
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver effectively under pressure
- Mature and able to work effectively with teams
Are you looking for an environment that gives you an opportunity to take on the challenging technology world with enthusiasm? This opportunity is waiting for you at Tracom Services Ltd.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
Send your application to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 19th September 2019. Quote ‘‘TSL/BDMC/01/2019” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.