FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Business Development Manager Jobs, Human Asset Jobs, Jobs In Kenya
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Explore new RFPs and submit the proposals/tenders on time.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Make follow up of the submitted proposals/tenders by active communication.
- Create and expand the Company’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Company management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with the Company’s marketing and project management teams.
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the Company’s client base.
- Manage overall sales/business development process, setting appropriate metrics for sales and business development management.
- Lead initiatives to promote revenue generation and strategic partnership development and management.
- Serve as key leader and mentor in proposal development, defining the win-strategy, key competitive attributes, and pricing objectives.
- Experience working on Construction projects.
- Experience in Tender preparations and Proposals preparation and submission.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Strategic Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Commitment to Results
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Civil Engineering.
- Business Development Experience in Construction Industry with a successful track record of building relationships for at least 10 to 15 years.
- Proven ability to establish Profitable Relationships with key decision makers with existing and potential Company’s Clientele.
- Outstanding Presentation, Sales and Marketing Skills.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
How To Apply
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview