Feeling Stuck in Career?
Get free professional career coaching
Business Development Manager Jobs, Human Asset Jobs, Jobs In Kenya
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Mogadishu, Somalia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Explore new RFPs and submit the proposals/tenders on time.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Make follow up of the submitted proposals/tenders by active communication.
- Create and expand the Company’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Company management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with the Company’s marketing and project management teams.
- Maintain key customer relationships, develop and implement strategies for expanding the Company’s client base.
- Manage overall sales/business development process, setting appropriate metrics for sales and business development management.
- Lead initiatives to promote revenue generation and strategic partnership development and management.
- Serve as key leader and mentor in proposal development, defining the win-strategy, key competitive attributes, and pricing objectives.
- Experience working on Construction projects.
- Experience in Tender preparations and Proposals preparation and submission.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Strategic Thinking
- Client Relationship Management
- Commitment to Results
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Civil Engineering.
- Business Development Experience in Construction Industry with a successful track record of building relationships for at least 10 to 15 years.
- Proven ability to establish Profitable Relationships with key decision makers with existing and potential Company’s Clientele.
- Outstanding Presentation, Sales and Marketing Skills.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
How To Apply
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview