Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
System Training Jobs, Quality Analyst Jobs, IT Jobs,
Junior Quality Analyst
Posted On: 6th Jan 2022
Deadline: 15th Jan 2022
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The Call Center Quality Analyst is responsible for assessing the quality of performance of the call center teams dealing with our existing and potential customers. The QA will monitor the inbound and outbound call and email responses to assess the team member’s demeanor, technical knowledge on products and processes, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations on training to be done in order to improve the overall Calltronix customer experience.
- Quality calibration with team members and other support staff and team leads in order to improve call quality.
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Call monitoring and provide trend analysis data & feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Monitor customer care social media and email responses to customers and ways of improving the responses
- Participate in Agent and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Be proactive and answer team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Deliver weekly/monthly coaching feedback to agents- One on one session.
- Conduct and evaluate customer feedback surveys.
- Reporting – Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review (Daily, weekly, Monthly)
- Improve the current Calltronix Net Promoters Score by ensuring a high client satisfaction rate
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem-solving
- 2- 3 years’ experience working in a contact center