Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Accounting jobs,Commerce jobs,Business administration jobs,Managerial jobs,
Qualifications and skils include:
- A Degree in Commerce, Business Administration or related field
- Substantial progress towards certification in accounting (e.g., ACCA, CPA, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English 7.2 Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 5 years post graduate experience preferably working in the finance environment of a donor funded organisation
- Proficiency in MS Office particularly Excel and Word, as well as a computerized financial management system
Manager, Digital Innovation Platform
We are seeking to hire for the role of Digital Innovation Platform Manager. S/hewould act as a thought-leader on financial industry digital innovation, involved in the design of activities/initiatives, implementation, partnership development and digital marketing/PR associated with the initiatives.
FSD Network Gender Manager
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
We are seeking to hire for the position of FSD Network Gender Manager who will report directly to the FSD Network Gender Lead. This position will serve the regional network of FSDs. However, for administration processes, the role will sit within FSD Africa.
The Network Gender Manager will support the Network’s bold initiative to transform its approach to gender in its markets and make significant strides towards leveraging finance for women’s economic empowerment. The Gender Manager will bring energy and vision to this work, supporting network members to deeply understand gender issues, and will be responsible for a portfolio of impactful projects and research initiatives. S/he will bring technical insight and practical experience in women’s economic empowerment and financial inclusion; with the capacity to provide technical advisory services to the Network.
For more information and application CLICK HERE