Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Human Resource jobs,Analytics Engineering jobs,
HR Business Partner – Coast Region
- Partner with local leaders to identify the recruitment, onboarding, and training needs and support them on the people matters.
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach leaders, and play a key role in enhancing their leadership effectiveness.
- Manage onboarding, training, performance management, and other initiatives in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Provide expertise in career planning, performance management, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and learning and development programs.
- Provide expert advice in resolving and preventing workplace issues.
- Ensure smooth HR operations on the ground and act as a point of contact for all employees and managers in the assigned region.
- Build relationships with business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
- 2-4 years of HR experience either as an HRBP or HR Generalist.
- HR experience in Onboarding, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Business Consulting, Culture keeper, Employee Engagement, Conflict Resolution, Training & Development.
- Good business acumen and ability to connect people’s plans to business outcomes.
- Effective consulting and coaching skills, with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders across all levels and functions to implement a wide variety of HR processes
- Approachable and flexible personality.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Certification in HR is highly desirable
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Design, create and deploy data ingestion pipelines to feed our Data Warehouse with raw data from various sources using cloud-hosted data ingestion tools
- Create and maintain processes to transform the raw data into clean and organized Analytics data that can be used by the analysts
- Orchestrate the team’s data processes using orchestration tools like Airflow
- Be responsible for the Analytics’ data quality and security
- Implement the required Data Analytics and Analytics Engineering tools
- Implement data governance and data security rules
- Data Warehouse administration
- Assist with the data architecture
- Support the team on technical problems
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 3 years+ of experience building and maintaining ETLs / ELTs, preferably on cloud solutions
- Advanced SQL
- Deep understanding of modern Data Warehouses technologies and best practices
- Expertise with the latest data ingestion, transformation and management tools and processes
The following technical knowledge would be a plus:
- Google Cloud solutions with a focus on Google Data Studio, BigQuery, Data Fusion, Cloud Composer
- Experience with non-relational DB or Big data
- Experience with data streaming analytics
- Attention to details
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Self-starter, target oriented
- Team player and good communicato