Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Managerial Jobs, Absa Openings, Career Opportunities,
Premier Centre Manager, Mombasa
Knowledge, Expertise and Experience
(Relating to specialist knowledge and expertise required to undertake the role. May include knowledge of the Bank’s products, services and policies)
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- In-depth knowledge of the full Absa Retail product set, Local Business services, and Corporate Business services including Treasury.
- In-depth understanding of the full range of Premier product set, small business services
- An understanding of technical support systems e.g. FCR, BOC, IBOC, Core Pricing & Billing.
- Good understanding of AARAF Risk Policy and Group governance requirements.
- Detailed understanding of Premier Strategy, operating structure and interface with other functions.
- Business Management experience of a distributed channel; circa 3-5 years.
- Experience of managing large teams.
- An understanding of the Personal High Value Clients’ needs in the Kenyan market.
- Basic understanding of investment banking techniques and products
- Understanding of Absa Retail strategy, operating structure and interface with other functions
- Detailed working knowledge of Risk and Credit policies and procedures
- Good understanding of group structure and interfaces with other functions
- Detailed understanding of people policies and procedures
- Up to date knowledge of competitor and market activity in local area
- Graduate or relevant experience to compensate
Education: Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Branch Manager, Mombasa
Job SummaryTo drive and deliver exceptional Retail and Business Banking performance, through powerful branch
leadership, team development, excellent customer experience and achievement of Operational & Controls
rigor excellence in branches.
Provide powerful leadership in the branch to deliver exceptional branch business growth and
Drive implementation of business and service strategies, deliver Retail and Business Banking
performance and growth targets in the branch.
Maintain high level of bank standards and management controls to achieve operational & Controls
rigor excellence, through strict adherence to operations and compliance policies and guidelines
Establish a high performance culture amongst the branch team.
Work Cycle and Impact:
- Incharge of branch strategic initiatives
- Branch leave management
- Review and testing of offsite bank keys
- Management of E-Learning for self and other branch staff.
- Ensure that Snapchecks are undertaken strictly as per the laid down bank procedures (Monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Routine testing of control application and effectiveness
EducationNational Diplomas and Advanced Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
- B Degree (Commercial, Informatics, Statistics)
- CIA (Levels 1,2 or 3)
- CA (SA) or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in Internal/External audit or commensurate experience in a major financial institution
- 2 years’ experience in Risk Based Auditing or Risk/Control activities
- Risk based auditing
- Auditing methodology
- Governance, Risk and control
EducationBachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)