Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
AMPlus International Ltd Sales Representative Jobs
- Position: Sales Representative
- Location: Kenya Country: Nairobi ( Kasarani, Thika road and Roasters).
- Remuneration: Retainer plus commission, Transport and communication cost will be provided
- AMPLUS INTERNATIONAL LTD is a corporate events management and marketing agency with operations in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania since the year 2013. We are pleased to invite applications from interested and qualified applicants for the SALES REPRESENTATIVE position for one of our clients in the construction industry.
- Establish, develop, and consolidate existing business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Generate orders and follow up to ensure timely delivery and payment
- Source new opportunities and expand client base resulting from field-work.
- Plan and organize an aggressive personal sales strategy to meet sales targets set.
- Establish regular telephone communication or in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Undertake and quickly resolve customer issues and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of competition and best practices for professional growth and to assist clients in the most effective way.
- Supply management with oral and written reports.
- Maintain a strong understanding on product inventory and technical specifications to be able to answer specific customer questions.
- Any other duty assigned by the Team Leader
- Experience in selling construction materials/products is KEY
- Confident with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, reliable, honest and sales oriented person
- Computer literate and proficient in operating a smart phone
- Must be in possession of a functional smart phone
- Fit to walk for long distances
- At least a Diploma in sales or any other related course
- Applicants residing in the target or neighbouring locations as indicated above are encouraged to apply
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
How to Apply
- If you are up to the task and meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV and Cover letter with SALES REPRESENTATIVE and area of residence (E.g. SALES REPRESENTATIVE-Roasters) as the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 19th November 2020. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted
- NB: The application/recruitment is free.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview