Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT, Computer, Latest Jobs, Career Opportunities,
- The Finacle Developer will support the business to achieve its goals and objectives using effective, contemporary IT practices, modern technologies, and adhering to the laid down policies and procedures to achieve the strategic objectives.
- The developer will offer both functional and technical expertise related to core banking applications, in the areas of operations, credit, clearing, payments, trade finance, treasury, custodial, integrations, databases, information security, etc. Additionally, the developer will provide expert knowledge and facilitate knowledge transfer and training to meet the key objectives of IT; ensure systems availability, provide continuity, confidentiality, and continuous Improvement.
- Provide Level 2 (L2) technical & functional and administration support of applications ensuring compliance with business expectation.
- Carry out troubleshooting, installation, configurations, correction of scripts including optimizations, guidance, escalations, coordination with vendor & end user training.
- Development of new inbound and outbound APIs for Core, CRM, SSO, SVS, RI
- Report development
- Implement and maintain systems for monitoring/audit of functionalities.
- Implement changes in parameters, configurations and deployment of patches based on approved Change / Configuration Management process.
- Develop and update technical procedures, release notes/ deployment architectures and desktop instruction documents for all assigned applications.
- Provide regular status update of issues / requirements assigned / allocated.
- Adhere to bank’s incident, problem, and change management processes (Ticket assignment and resolution, Problem management to resolve root cause of repeat incidents, attend CAB meetings and verify all changes implemented are properly tested to minimise incidents related to changes).
- Support business in executing UATs.
- Provide required support for rollout of new functionalities, products, processes, and mandates.
- Ensure security of data and information within the Applications Systems (Data Protection laws apply).
- Support the execution of design, planning and implementation of bank projects that promote business needs.
- Support the business continuity management activities (deployment, restoration, failovers, DR testing).
- Training of the application to the relevant support teams.
- Efficient and effectiveness in issue resolution.
- Demonstration of sound technical judgement, communication skills and talented development capabilities.
- To maintain the Culture Brand of the organization and customer service
- Contribute to business growth and sales of the organization.
- Excellent understanding of Information Technology policies and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of local IT standards, laws and regulations.
- Expert knowledge; exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity and resourcefulness.
- Leads the development of highly advanced technologies, principles, theories and concepts.
- Guides and transfers knowledge to the team.
- Enterprise IT skills.
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing.
- Being adaptable, excellent Teamwork/Interpersonal skills.
- Customer handling skills.
- Work under pressure and multitask.
- Flexibility to work in 24×7 environment.
- Analytical, troubleshooting & problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of organization, vision, mission, and culture.
- Understanding of banking processes, technologies, and best practices.
- Understanding of below mentioned platforms, applications, databases, and utilities:
- UNIX / Linux / MS Windows Server
- Scripting languages including UNIX
- Oracle, SQL, PL-SQL
- Web Technologies (J2EE, IIS, Weblogic, Apache)
- Banking, Financial sector and Insurance domain knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent.
- Experience in application system administration skills and certifications for example: Linux, microservices, database (oracle, MySQL, db2, Postgre, maria, etc), Middlewares (WebLogic, WebSphere, tomcat, Wildfly, etc) Java, SQL, Window PowerShell, C++, UNIX scripting, and other related certifications.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems, proven ability to function in a self –directed environment.
- Experienced in project management and running multiple projects.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Culturally aware and adept at working across multiple geographies.
- An ability to work in tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Prior experience in clearing, branch operations, trade finance, credit, customizations, reports.
ICT DevOps Engineer
- In line with supporting the business growth, we seek to recruit well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated, and passionate candidates to fill the following position of DevOps Engineer within the ICT DevOps Department. Reporting to the Head of DevOps, the DevOps engineer will serve as the subject matter expert for the technologies and solutions used in the automation and monitoring of processes and applications.
- Defining and setting up development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations.
- Designing and implementing various development, testing, and IT infrastructure automation tools.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing bugs in various code-bases.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Monitoring and measuring platform and application performance in addition to other KPIs.
- Periodic reporting on performance of platforms and applications.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
Knowledge & Experience
UN Jobs Salary Scale | United Nations Salary Range
- Degree in Information Technology or related course
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Good understanding of Source Code version control: Git
- Working knowledge on CI/CD: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience in working with containers & orchestration tools: Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, Fabric
- Experience working on Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Private & Hybrid Clouds
- Working know on Continuous testing and automation: Selenium, Appium, TestComplete, Rational Functional Tester
- Good Analytical & Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills