Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT, Computer, Cloud Services, Technology Related Jobs,
Azure Cloud Services Support Engineer
- The Azure Cloud Services Support Engineer will be responsible for delivering enterprise-level IT support with a focus on technical set-up, support and maintenance of public and private cloud-based IT services into the organization.
- Core responsibilities for this role include leveraging engineering tools and processes for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, maintenance, and support of cloud infrastructure.
- The successful Support Engineer will possess very strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to work independently to research and resolve issues.
- Engineering, automating, and orchestrating system provisioning and maintenance processes using modern cloud tools and technologies.
- Designing and building technical solutions on Cloud.
- Designing and building technical solutions – including Azure Network components.
- Planning, designing, and developing cloud-based applications.
- Design and Deploy Infrastructure as Code.
- Understanding the needs for new initiatives to build scalable, distributed and high-performance computing cloud-based platform solutions on Azure.
- Collaborating with solutions architects.
- Design and work with Azure DevOps for automated deployments.
- Working with Azure APPS and API Integration.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with best practice security guidelines.
- Deploying and debugging Cloud initiatives as needed in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle.
- Performing system administration tasks including configuration, systems monitoring, troubleshooting, and support while innovating to automate as much as possible.
- Installing configuring, maintaining, and supporting applications and servers in public cloud environments.
- Performing operating system and software application installation, patching, and upgrades.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues reported by monitoring systems and submitted through the ticketing system of fully documented issues, actions taken, and steps for resolution.
- Performing other tasks as defined, planned, and approved by leadership.
- Expertise in Microsoft Azure Integration (Azure API Management, Azure Logic App, Web API, Azure Functions, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hub, Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure),
- Experience with various architecture patterns and styles (microservices, event driven, service oriented & serverless),
- Very good understanding of Enterprise Integration patterns and application of those design patterns based on application integration scenarios.
- In-depth understanding of cloud computing, PaaS, and cloud application design pattern.
- Collaborate with various cross functional teams to define and determine integration requirements.
- Experience with API Layered architecture.
Key Performance Measures:
- As described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent and 5 or more years of experience in the Server and Infrastructure and Cloud Platforms.
- Azure and Oracle OCI Certification.
- Azure Security certification.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Intune.
- Azure Solutions Architect – VMware and Oracle (Advantage).
- Azure DevOps Solutions VMware (Advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience of cloud integration solution.
- Deep expertise on Cloud and API/ Services Oriented Architectures with a proven ability to provide consulting and solution roadmaps for large scale cloud transformation, migration, and cloud native development.
- Experience with public and private Cloud technologies.
- Experience in migrating in-house services to a public cloud provider.
- Experience with virtual/cloud infrastructure.
- Experience with software engineering, scripting, automation and orchestration tools (PowerShell, Ansible, GitHub, Terraform).
- Experience provisioning, configuring and maintaining cloud computing services such as Azure.
- Experience supporting Microsoft technology, including, but not limited to: Windows Server and Client OS, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, SQL, IIS, DNS, and DHCP.
- Operational understanding of IP-based computer networking within LAN and WAN environments including implementations in a public cloud environment.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Server Management and Monitoring Linux and Windows server Administration.
- Storage systems (Netapp, IBM, OCEANSTORE).
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
- Multi-cloud Knowledge.
- System Patching.
IT Vendor Liaison Support Officer
- The IT Vendor Liaison Support officer is responsible for the end-to-end supplier management process, offering systems support as a level 2 officer, and partnering with different stakeholders in the end-to-end procurement process within the department. In addition, this position will also work in addressing end computing tasks as part of day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for vendor management for IT through the conduct of timely evaluation to include the planning and conducting of a vendor risk analysis; and qualification and re-qualification activities, including review of vendor evaluation questionnaires, scheduling of remote and on-site audits, and review of qualification audit outcomes.
- Maintains the Vendor Management catalogue.
- Manage Defender for cloud and endpoints.
- Assist ICT security in monitoring and tracking vulnerabilities and remediations.
- Works directly with proposed and existing vendors to obtain initial qualifications and ensure adherence to requirements.
- Manage performance review of existing vendors based on existing SLA matrix.
- Works with vendors and applicable cross-functional teams on the resolution of Action Items specified in audits, or regulatory inspections.
- Act as level 2 support and leave reliever for office automation and executive support.
- Identifies and works with procurement and applicable cross-functional teams on vendor-related non-compliances, participating in Root Cause Analysis for the development of corrective and preventative actions.
- Collaborates and serves as a Vendor Management Point of Contact for departmental and cross- functional teams to provide support to projects and initiatives.
- Participates in ongoing audit and inspection readiness activities related to vendor management.
- Review of all IT vendor contracts.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in in ICT or a related field.
- 3-4 years’ experience and Training in IT service management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the IT vendor management best practices, and general procurement guidelines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft security products.
- In-depth understanding of systems supports.