FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Financial Consultant Jobs, Capex Life Assurance Jobs
SALES AGENT POSITION
- Founded in 2000 with headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria, Capital Express Assurance has grown over the years to become one of the biggest life insurers in West Africa and has made the extra step to add Eastern Africa region to its global footprint.
- Operating as Capex Life Assurance in Kenya, we operate as a specialist life insurance company, with our major businesses – ordinary life and superannuation combining our expertise to deliver customized products, comprehensive solutions and advisory services to our clients.
- We have exiting career opportunities in our Sales Department AT KISUMU BRANCH
- POSITION: FINANCIAL CONSULTANT
- REPORTING TO: UNIT MANAGER
- REMUNERATION: VARIABLE RETAINER KSH 25,000 Plus Commission
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales People to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Sales are the first point of contact between a company and the clients. The role entails selling and marketing the company’s products, approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business, building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients and gaining repeat business.
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Qualifications for the Sales Job
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets. If previously with an insurance Company will be added advantage.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at alllevels of the organization- and above 23years
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Skills, Knowledge and Competencies
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Capability to explain issues to clients in a well-structured and clear manner
- Particular to detail
- Responsible and Committed
- Fast thinker, creative and solution oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and rapport with clients and other stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely
- Confident, persistent, focused and determined
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Willingness to work long or irregular hours
- Hard-working, organized, and able to deal with the pressure of delivering fast
How to Apply
- And send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- interviews are on a rolling basis.We are Located at GALANA PLAZA 3 RD FLOOR, GALANA ROAD KILIMANI AREA. Telephone 0720434590
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview