Project Management Jobs, Banking, Real Estate , Sales, Marketing, Retail, Business Development,
Project Manager – Mortgage
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be required to:
- Review projects in property development suitable for financing bearing in mind risk/return parameters set by the bank
- Monitor in collaboration with the banks business and credit risk units, progress on project implementation
- Monitor the financial and operational performance of projects for early identification of potential problems as well as initiate timely remedial actions
- Generate various management reports on performance of the construction loan portfolio
- Handle enquiries from prospective clients that sometimes involve preliminary site visits with the RMS/PSMs
- Provide guidance for the purposes of re-packaging construction/project cases to meet banks requirement
- Review bank new applications for funding submitted from the department, business units or our branch network
- Initiating projects disbursement memos for review by the Technical team as per the laid down policies and procedures
- Benchmark the competition and advising on new product offerings and maintaining a project comparable database to assist the business in project analysis and respond to customer product complaints especially during project implementation
- Maintain construction project files, that relate to customer correspondence, work in progress, approved credit request and general correspondence as well as project processing and administration
- Conduct pre-appraisal reviews and communicating the findings to the business development manager and prospective clients
- Review submitted project documentation that includes but not limited to titles, approved architectural drawings, structural drawings, NEMA approvals/Licenses
- Conduct initial review of technical documents with a view to advice on their adequacy to proceed to technical review.
- Review offer letter terms and conditions to ensure they in tandem with the envisioned mode of project implementation
- Review submitted interim valuations before initiating disbursements requests
- Hold meetings with clients. consultants to address issues on proposed construction projects
- Conduct periodical site visits to asses projects and hold discussion with concerned parties together with the project managers
- Undertake detailed appraisal report for review by the team leader and work in conjunction with the business units and project managers to write supervision reports that asses critical parameters at implementation stage
- Work together with various business units and the project managers to address issues arising out of the outcome of the supervision at implementation stage and monitor performance of the project
- Ensure that all risk management requirements within your remit are addressed and where necessary escalated through the available defined channels
- Conduct post implementation review on projects and record key learning points for dissemination with a view to improving on the bank processing procedures and risk management
- Ensure strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations with regard to Compliance requirements.
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills and competencies:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field from a recognized University with at least five years working experience in banking or in a financial institution.
- Professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of mortgage product and mortgage sales experience with a good appreciation of legal processes in conveyance/ land matters
- Proactive, assertive and highly adaptable to change with strong analytical skills and customer centric mindset.
- Personal organization and thoroughness coupled with the ability to work under minimum supervision with good Judgment skills.
- Ability to analyze data, information and situations for effective work performance with excellent attention to details and quality output.
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job reference number PMM2/CIBD/2023 by 24th June, 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Property Marketing Officer
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Promote marketing and sale of properties and other solutions provided from the Property Hub through data mining for sales leads, advertising and providing property information to the targeted customers.
- Hold sales and marketing activities and listing services to potential buyers by developing content for sales presentations, the weekly property E-shots and monthly property listing.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of property sales and marketing events like open days and bus tours.
- Gather customer information to determine customer needs, constantly reviewing pipeline details to close sales for solutions available through the Property Hub.
- Provide assistance to buyers by advising on market conditions, market trends, market prices, legal requirements, mortgage financing and other property matters.
- Ensure a focused, efficient and effective customer service to increase the flow of business from existing customers and generate more business from new customers.
- Accompany interested buyers during visits to properties listed with the Property Hub advising the clients on the suitability the varied investments.
- Link the buyers interested in the various financial solutions from the Bank to the appropriate
- Bank business segments for discussion and processing facilities.
- Collect the required paperwork from property buyers in relation to purchase of properties and other solutions available through the Property Hub.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
- An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- Be registered under the Estate Agents Registration Board and Licensed to practice by the same body.
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and / or relationship management
]If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number PMO2/CIBD/2023 before the close of business 24th June 2023.
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org