Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Equity Bank Kenya Ltd Jobs, Team Lead Internet/We b Channels Jobs
Team Lead Internet/Web Channels-(2000005M)
- Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers – the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
Reporting to the Group Director Payments, the ideal candidate’s key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Translate all existing platform capabilities to all countries
- Design and maintain World class internet banking experience for individuals and businesses
- Capability for easy self-onboarding process, high availability, excellent customer experience, and award winning digital Channels
- Drive profitability of Internet banking channels to surpass budget in every country
- Maintain realtime business intelligence on system performance, subscription, revenue, cost and profitability of each channel on each service, by country and aggregated for the group.
- Continuously innovate Internet banking channels space
- Ensure strict compliance with digital channels payment regulations and guidelines
- Ensure timely cost allocation and revenue assurance down to branches, in each country
- Drive financial performance of Digital Channels to surpass Revenue target, minimize cost and maximize profit.
- Update the Group Director of Payments and Country Heads/Directors of Payments of situations, issues, opportunities, relationships and performance of Payments
- Work with other digital channel partners, IT, Solution providers to drive innovative solutions and collaborations to drive growth and innovation in all subsidiaries.
- Manage all development projects for the group
- Ensure timely and monthly report of web/Internet banking optimization (subscription, deployment, sales, and financial performance)
- Experience and understanding of Digital channels developments, security and financials
- An under-graduated degree from a well-recognized university
- Strong Marketing and Sales skills to drive retail, SME and Corporate adoption
- Excellent Leadership and interpersonal skills to work in matrix organization
- Finance: Experience in managing revenue, cost, profit management and digital reporting
- Sharp business acumen, including ability to assess risk and appropriate levels of return
- Proven execution record
- Good understanding of regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
- Ability to nurture effective relationship with local regulators as well as government bodies and officials.
- Organization: Equity Bank Kenya Ltd
- Employment Type: Regular
- Job Level: Manager
- Job Shift: Day Job
- Job Posting: May 22, 2020, 2:06:52 PM
- Deadline: Jun 5, 2020
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply