Work with NGOs Starting Salary- Ksh 200k
, NGO Jobs, Jobs in Kenya
- Role Title: Process & Change Partner – Africa
- Location: Africa Region (Nairobi or Addis Ababa)
- Employment type: Full time, Permanent
- Applications Close: 20 January 2020
Purpose of the role:
- Process & Change Partner will support the systematic efforts to identify and document business processes across the Africa region; lead efforts in the region to effectively improve processes through implementation of new processes, systems, data, reporting and by providing clear organisational change material (communications, education and assistance).
- The role will provide technical oversight in change Management implemented by The Foundation and ensure that Country Offices have required capacity to achieve change process components including people capability and development assessments, programmes transformation and alignment of local systems with FHF’s global systems and processes.
- The role will be responsible for fostering local expertise and understanding in business process optimization and execution; data and system requirements; practical application and effective local project management and organisational change.
- The role will contribute to process and data architecture diagrams and documentation that clearly articulate process, procedure and system dependencies for the Region and member countries including key activities and workloads; supporting systems; and data. The role will also contribute to a body of best practice material and templates for process design; project management and organisational change.
- The role will also work closely with people across Business Operations and other divisions to ensure data, systems, integration, reporting, process and change for the Africa region are closely aligned to organisational needs.
- Centralised understanding of Africa region processes, systems and data.
- Work with the lean process expert to develop and document best practice business processes for Africa.
- Work with the Business Systems and Process and Change teams to document system requirements.
- Work with the project and change manager to facilitate change in processes, including localized comms and education resources.
- Directly support the region in process improvement initiatives.
- Assist the team to maintain and extend systems and data architecture.
- Assist the team to maintain a body of templates and best practice.
- Support teams working on different aspects of change processes in integrating change management activities into their work plans to guarantee balance between change process activities and business as usual.
- Coordinate and lead the detailed organisational capability assessment to align skills, capabilities, structures and processes with the desired state supporting new and emerging modalities of work.
- Coordinate, lead and ensure alignment between different teams working on different change components (people; programmes; systems, processes, and technologies; structures and functions; leadership and governance, etc.).
- Support management to design, implement the change communications plan and sustain information sharing with various stakeholders using various communication media.
- Apply appropriate change management process and tools (new and existing within The Foundation) to the change process ensuring participation of staff and regular communication to various stakeholders.
- Review change management plans (transition plan, communications plan, coaching / capacity building measures, resistance management) to ensure that they are actionable and include metrics for assessing success.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness and work on appropriate strategies with management to counter resistance and ensure engagement of key stakeholders in the change process.
- Assist management in developing risk management strategies for the change process including potential risks at different stakeholder levels and resistance.
- Identify milestones as points for celebration of success once change process components are successfully achieved.
- With support of FHF Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) teams, facilitate learning and integrate improvements in the change process and parallel sha
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong non-profit experience with process, data and change projects in Finance, Programs, Governance or Operations.
- Worked (in person or remotely) with people across multiple countries, especially in Africa, South Asia and South East Asia.
- Strong familiarity with key systems, especially Synergy Indicata; Infor SUN systems, iPOS and InforBI; Citrix ShareFile.
- Experience writing practical communications, user
- guides and instructions to support process and system changes.
- Participating in projects and project teams involving process and system change.
- Familiarity with concepts of change management and organisational design (theory and practice);
- Have a well-rounded profile with working knowledge of organisational and programmatic aspects;
- Excellent system and process knowledge to ensure alignment between system, process and people within the desired to-be organisational design state.
- Working knowledge of various change management tools and processes (e.g. change management plan, communication plans, flow charts / process mapping, surveys and questionnaires, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project management/Organisational development: MBA will be added advantage
The position involves:
- This position does involve “Working with Children” either direct or indirect.
Click Here to Apply for the above position
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE