Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
KRA Jobs, Managerial Jobs
Deputy Commissioner – Regional Coordinator
- This role is responsible for providing oversight to all KRA revenue collection and administrative activities within the Region.
- Closing Date: 12-08-2020
- Coordinate the mobilization and collection of revenue in line with set targets for the region.
- Networking and stakeholder engagement with various arms of government, county governments, border management committees, multi-agencies.
- Efficiently manage support functions within the region to achieve overall KRA objectives.
- Formulate regional administrative budgets and submit them for HQ approval.
- Monitor and control expenditure and approvals within the region.
- Responsible for resource planning and deployment within the region.
- Coordinate enforcement activities in the region.
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the Division.
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Division: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Development and management of the divisional work plan and budget.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the division.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in tax administration or management with over 5 years at senior management level.
Competencies required for this Role
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through teamwork
- Sound judgment and decision making abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 12th August, 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
- In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview