Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Graduate Jobs , Internships/ Volunteering jobs,
Do you ever wonder “How can I gain work-experience if nobody wants to hire me?” Well, we may have just the answer!
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
The Knowledge Trust Graduate Programme is made to introduce young, curious minds to the work environment. Whether you’re recently matriculated (finished or a fresh graduate this is an opportunity for you to develop, build your skillset and grow with a young and dynamic team.
Through mentoring and training, as well as the support and experience you will gain from the team and this programme, the end goal is to help you flourish into the future leader that you are.
At The Knowledge Trust, we value growth and are a Growth-Minded team. We don’t only want to see our community grow, but we believe in facilitating growth within our team too.
Each team member has contributed to shaping what The Knowledge Trust is today and has left their mark in our story, and as we grow – we hold space for more narratives to make their way into our story, through our new Trusties
What to expect
- Endless laughter, kindess and fun
- A dynamic group of young, driven and kind humans
- Be part of a family that is driven by the constant desire to learn and grow
- Offer insights and gain experience in all departments of our movement
- An environment saturated with empathy, compassion, and “F*** Yes!” Moments
- Work with and build relatoinships and certainly friendships with the whole team
- First 3-months: Work accross all departments (Tech, Community, Marketing, Partnerships, Delivery)
- Second 3-months: Join a specialised team
- Able to commit full-time (8-12 hours a day, 5 days a week)
- Reliable power and internet to allow you to work at least 8 hours a day
- Be willing to learn and grow
- Be welcoming to feedback
- Be able to take initiative
- You need to have a growth mindset
- Live and breathe our mission, vision and values
- Just be a genuinely good human being
- We are a fast-growing movement, so we need someone who is hard-working, flexible, and able to think on their feet