Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Telkom Kenya Jobs, Managerial Jobs
- Position: Head of Channels
- Region: Nairobi
- Reporting to: Director of Sales
- Department: Enterprise Division
- POST ON:30 Mar 2020
- END ON:14 Apr 2020
WHO WE ARE
- Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- The job holder will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with key partners so as to increase market presence and sales through the partner channels. The role is responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets and revenue margins through the partner network.
- Consistently achieving sales targets and growth plans through the partner networks
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners and facilitate the continuous growth of the channel base
- Develop the Partner and Channels business sales strategy and facilitate approval from the MD – Enterprise
- Address and resolve escalated issues from Key Partners
- Leading the key partners through effective people management practices
- Develop thorough understanding of the channel partner’s, customers and business.
- Conduct analysis of customer, partners and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Develop business plans in conjunction with partners and customers to drive business growth
- Align internal business processes and systems to ensure operational efficiency in channel sales
- Communicate changes in processes, product or services changes, promotions and launches timeously to the partners
(NOTE: Would you like to know the BIGGEST CV mistake you can make? Find out plus the Top 8 Ways To Make Your CV Stand Out.)
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
- Relevant Business degree in Sales, Marketing or Information Technology
- Experience:7-10yrs Business Development, Sales Management, Presentation Skills, Supply Chain & Relationship management
- Knowledge and experience in understanding the industry, competitor business and customer requirements.
- Unique skills: Sales and Marketing Management
- Team player
HOW TO APPLY
- Application should be sent to email@example.com by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before COB April 14, 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.