Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Coordinator Jobs, World Vision Jobs,
Risk Management Coordinator
Closing Date: 10th June 2020
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The purpose of this position is to partner with the ERM team in achieving our goals and objectives by providing coordination, analysis, and management for the WVI IPH whistleblower hotline. The position will also provide administrative support and training for our Riskonnect and Ethicspoint software systems in partnership with other ERM team members ensuring our systems are performing well and accessible to our users. Additional duties will include other administrative tasks, development of risk reports, and trend/root cause analysis for a number of stakeholders across the Partnership enabling the organisation to benefit from the large amount of data present in our systems.
(NOTE: Not sure where to get started on your cover letter? Check our NEWLY UPDATED cover letter template for NGOs for FREE! You can copy and paste this proven sample to create a lasting impression and get invited to the interview right away. Get it here.)
Ethics/Whistleblower Program Management:
Completes daily tasks associated with the operation of the partnership-wide employee whistleblower reporting program, including:
- Evaluate and summarize new whistleblower reports when received in accordance with established practices.
- Complete notification and evaluation by Global IPH committee.
- Monitor IPH cases to ensure investigations are progressing in line with recommendations by the overseeing IPH Teams.
- Ensure closure recommendations are summar.
Provide administrative support for:
- Our Riskonnect and Ethicspoint systems that enable the global ERM process, Whistleblower Hotline, and Integrated Incident Management system. Provide 2nd level support, including user training as needed, in partnership with IT helpdesk and escalate high level technical issues to vendors for resolution.
- Other tasks as required by the ERM Team, such as vendor/invoice payments, basic wvcentral site upkeep, and other tasks as needed.
Responsible for completing established risk reports and analysis in partnership with ERM Team members. Complete quarterly activity reports for the whistleblower hotline.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 2-4 years experience working in Risk Management, Compliance, Ethics or a related field.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience administrating or performing tasks in online business software products.
- Experience completing analysis or graphical reports.
- Willingness to participate in chapel and departmental devotions.
- Bachelors diploma.
Household Economic Strengthening Advisor – OVC
Closing Date: 08 June 2020
Subject to Funding Award and Donor Approval
Reports to the Chief of Party
Purpose of Position
To provide the technical expertise, and coordination of Household Economic Strengthening (HES) component of the OVC Grant ensuring that the overall goal of the program is achieved. She/he will take technical leadership role in designing and promoting use of low-risk initiatives to diversify and stimulate growth in household income and integrate economic activities with complementary interventions across the project to address different levels of household economic vulnerability.
Technical Leadership and Program implementation, 50%
- Advise the consortium on HES matters to ensure proper implementation.
- Provide supervision to the HES team ensuring translation of designs into actual implementation
- Ensure timely and quality implementation of the HES interventions
- Facilitate the integration of House Hold Economic Strengthening with other result areas including but not limited to increased access to health and social services for OVC and their families
- Ensure linkage with OVC Project consortium members to enhance leverage, coordination quality programming
- Ensure Competent HES staff are in place
- Identify staff capacity gaps, develop training plans and facilitate their development
Monitoring, Evaluation Accountability, Learning and Innovation, 20%
- Provide technical guidance to ensure quality assessments, researches and evaluations of OVC Grant’s HES program
- Influence and support county and National Government line Ministries/Departments such as Ministry of Agriculture Livestock & Fisheries institutionalize and scale up using proven operational evidence
- Ensure quality HES reports developed and submitted to donor in time
Ensure government and/or consortium HES Management Information Systems are strengthened to collect, collate, analyze, and interpret data for reporting and decision making
- Coordinate innovations, documentation, publishing and sharing of the findings appropriately
Engagement Networking and Advocacy, 25%
- Coordinate national and county government support to the project for sustainability
- Provide oversight to the social accountability initiatives ensuring contribution to the program
- Advocate for policy translation, position papers and influence to county plans
- Strengthen linkages between the Project and other WVK programs
- Ensure OVC Grant representation in key strategic HES/Livelihoods technical working groups and forums at the county and national level
- Actively participate in the Project meetings, and other WVK forums and meetings as appropriate
- Spearhead learning forums to profile, communicate and ensure adoption of promising practices
- Contribute to engagement, publications, to communicate program progress and successes
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s Degree in in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Business Administration, or equivalent from a recognized University;
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience in HES programming with experience in project designs and
- Demonstrated experience in integrated OVC focused HES/Livelihood related programming preferably in the areas of business skills, employment creation, market access and micro-finance services (savings, credit and micro-insurance) and;
- Proven experience in Research.
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills;
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills with management experience an added advantage;
- Work experience in implementation of USAID and other major donor funded Community-led OVC management and/or HES/Livelihood Projects and;
- Experience in proposal development
- Ability to build capacity of staff on relevant technical fields;
- Ability to take initiative, solve complex problems, exercise independent judgment;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision;
- A team player, capable of building staff and partners in HES sectors
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, and emotional maturity
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural