Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
ICT jobs, Telecommunication jobs, Airtel jobs, Finance jobs,
Asset Lifecycle Lead
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving End to End ALM , CWIP Tracking , Detailed Analysis and Liquidation Plan Driving End to End ALM , CWIP Tracking , Detailed Analysis and Liquidation Plan
- Tracking Open PO , Producing reports , Interacting with all Airtel Op-Co’s for weekly & monthly update and liquidation Plan
- To Develop & Maintain systems to enhance linkages between Network Assets and Financial Books.
- Support FA team for FAR Reconciliation & Reconstruction for all Op-Co’s across Africa
- Managing key strategic projects by working with cross functional teams, aimed at driving towards profitable and sustainable results.
- Undertake research on external environmental trends, industry trends, competitor research, business trends and market/consumer trends – to enable strategic decision making.
- Validated and Provide inputs on external communication relating ALM / CWIP & Open PO
- Analysis and preparation of Inventory , Open PO,NFA reportsPeriodic reviews with stakeholders and action plan implementation
Qualifications and skills critical to the role:
- Minimum qualification is a Bachelor of Finance
- Minimum 5 years of work experience across Strategy & Financial planning
- Expert level knowledge of Financial modelling and Business Strategy preferably in telecom .
- Self-driven, team player, good presentation skills and motivated.
- Task oriented with excellent organizational & inter departments interaction skills.
- Good understanding of the commercial aspects of the business.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
At Airtel Africa, We act with passion, energy, and a can-do attitudeInnovation with an entrepreneurial spirit drive usIf you like “ordinary”, then we are not for youWe champion diversityWe anticipate, adapt, and deliver solutions that enrich the lives of communities we servewe roll up our sleeves to win with our customersBy choosing Airtel, you choose to be part of a winning teamAll this in addition to a brilliant opportunity to build a career in your field of expertise, across our different operating companies in Africa.